I am very pleased with our choice to get married at this location! Scott was very good to work with and he was always willing to please! Our main concern was the weather. But a wedding here in January with 15 degree weather was perfect! Scott made sure everyone stayed very warm, and actually had heat installed! Which is a huge plus! Several of the surrounding barns did not have heat, so that played part in our decision as well! I couldn't be any happier with how everything g turned out!
My daughter got married at The Hidden Homestead June 2017. We found it online by the grace of God! Scott thought and did everything possible to make her special day the best it could be. He helped us and gave us suggestions and even asked us before he would use extra things from all of his decorations to make it so beautiful and perfect. No words can even begin to describe what an amazing person he is. Truly he is so kind, patient and willing to help you every way possible. You will not regret booking and hosting your event with Scott. I know we will cherish the memories for a lifetime!!!
We got married at The Hidden Homestead in July of this year (2016). After looking at several venues we instantly fell in love with HH when we went to look at it. Scott was always very friendly and prompt any time we had questions or needed any help with anything. The decorations that Scott had available for us to use was amazing. Our big day was absolutely perfect and the venue was beautiful. We highly recommend HH to anyone considering it! You will not regret it! Thanks again Scott for being so kind and for helping make our big day the best day of our lives! I still enjoy seeing all the beautiful weddings posted on your website and Facebook! :)
My husband and I picked this place to have our special day and I would absolutely recommend it to everyone. Scott is an amazing person and helps you with everything and answers all your questions and gets right back with you ! We got married there September 18th 2016, and it was beautiful. I fell in love with the pictures online, but when I seen the place in person the first time I had tears to my eyes. This place is perfect.
Beautiful location to have a flawless wedding! Wonderful place with great people. You'll be glad you chose them!
Scott, we would all like to thank you and your entire family for helping our daughter's wedding dream come true. I am still in awe of the many, MANY ways you and your beautiful property offered us the perfect place for our children to marry.
For anyone considering a wedding here, I'd like list a few of our favorite things about The Hidden Homestead:
- Scott is a dream to work with. He is VERY helpful, generous, kind, creative, flexible, and a really hard worker. This business is truly his baby and his sincere desire to help every wedding be a success is a huge asset.
- The venue is DREAMY. You must see it in person. The pictures are gorgeous, but it's hard to explain just how beautiful and well conceived this place is. The natural beauty of this location is amazing. The barn is lovely just as it is and is the perfect canvas for a variety of themes - rustic, elegant, shabby chic, eclectic - most anything will work.
- Several location choices for your ceremony. This is a huge advantage. If the weather is good there are at least three different locations for the ceremony and every one of them is a winner. If it rains, the barn and barn porch are a beautiful alternative. I've been in the barn when it's raining and it is magical. Typical for mid-August, the forecast was all over the place on my daughter's wedding day, and Scott did a great job staying on top of the predictions (Weather Bug!) and was ready to make an easy transition inside if we had rain during the ceremony.
- Hidden Homestead is an excellent value. The "package" you get with this venue is amazing. Choices for the ceremony locations, tables, chairs, linens, most of the decorations you need, golf cart usage, full sized, air conditioned kitchen, 2 good-sized, air conditioned dressing rooms with bunk beds, access to the property for Friday and Saturday. Also, Scott is CONTINUALLY working to improve his property and decor collection. We booked in January for an August wedding and I couldn't believe all the improvements he made in the interim. And of course, Scott's 20 plus years of experience as a wedding photographer makes him an excellent advisor. He really has thought of pretty much everything you need. I've racked my brain and the only suggestion I have would be to add a few more garbage cans!
- Photography: Scott did an amazing job as our wedding photographer. The price was reasonable and the pictures were better than we could have imagined. We have a family member who is a professional photographer, and had planned on having him do the wedding, but after meeting Scott and seeing his work and his venue, we really felt having him do the photography was a MUST. I'm SO glad we made this choice for so many reasons.
- Ease of set up and clean up: I am so glad we opted to have Scott help us set up and clean up. Talk about getting your money's worth. We couldn't have done it without him, and we were so impressed to see his entire family helping out on wedding day. Also, the barn is VERY easy to access - nice level ground, close parking, and you can pull right up to the large porch/double doors. The golf cart is also a big help.
- Other services: It's so nice when a venue has an alacarte one- stop-shop set up. I loved the fact that we could pick and choose which of the offered services we needed. If you need something for your wedding there is a really good chance that he can either do it, or point you to someone who can.
No doubt I've missed some reasons why we were so happy with our choice, but this is a good start. We were at the end of our venue search rope when we found Hidden Homestead and I feel sure God lead us to this beautiful spot. Scott, it was such a privilege to work with you and to meet your family. We are deeply grateful.